It beginning to look a lot like a Halloween [UPDATED]

by 2

Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:55 pm
16 Posts
Well, it is almost close to Halloween time. And I am pretty sure that everyone might be looking for a Halloween Theme (if you don't have one already).

Well, since the last time I released the ported version of the PHP-Nuke ported Halloween theme. I had been thinking about wanting to release my own "Halloween Theme". Now that it is closer to the time, I am working on the new Halloween 2022 theme. (Picture coming soon, still working on the Halloween theme looks). Once I finished with the initial look, I will post some pictures here. And I will post the link to the LIVE PREVIEW.
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:23 am
16 Posts
Here is the first DRAFT!

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Login
Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:09 pm
16 Posts
OK, it looks like we are done with the theme. Last look at it then I will release the theme for everyone to download. Very Happy
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:31 pm
16 Posts
Alright, everyone. It looks like I am done with Halloween 2022 theme. Well at least the theming part of it anyway. Not sure if there is anything that is needed with this theme. Hopes everyone likes it. I'll finalize it in a little bit and put it up in the download link. Just have to make sure there is nothing that I missed.
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:45 am
16 Posts
It is released and in the downloads area..
Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:18 pm
16 Posts
Looks like there are some typos and errors, I had made the changes. But it did not cause any problems with how the theme works. So no worries for now. I am making some more updates to the theme as well, so I'll upload the update once everything looks good. Very Happy
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:28 pm
2 Posts
— EmeraldDragon wrote
Looks like there are some typos and errors, I had made the changes. But it did not cause any problems with how the theme works. So no worries for now. I am making some more updates to the theme as well, so I'll upload the update once everything looks good. Very Happy

Hi EmeraldDragon, have you sorted the typos and errors for this theme yet m8. No rush though. Smile
Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:48 pm
16 Posts
— zardos wrote
Hi EmeraldDragon, have you sorted the typos and errors for this theme yet m8. No rush though. Smile

I am almost done with it. Very Happy Will upload the updates as soon as I double check to see if there is no more errors.
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:10 pm
16 Posts
Updated and uploaded/
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Login